Become a Dual Preferred (HMO Plan) Member
Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred (HMO Plan) is available to people who have Medicare and who receive Medicaid assistance. Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred (HMO Plan) is a Medicare Special Needs Plan, which means our plan benefits and services are designed for people with special health care needs. Nuestro plan ofrece beneficios y servicios que no cubre Medicare, como servicios dentales, audífonos y lentes de contacto.
Why join a HMO SNP Plan?
- Medicare & Medicaid were never meant to work together, creating gaps and overlaps in your care. However, if you are enrolled in Ohio Medicaid and you qualify for Medicare you can enroll in a DSNP and have all of your health care needs and benefits coordinated.
- HMO SNPs often provide coverage for additional services not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
- HMO SNPs offer more focused care to ensure you receive the help you need to manage your health.
How to enroll?
Enrolling in Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred (HMO SNP) plan is easy and we are here to help.
- To speak with a Sales Associate, contact our Member Services department at 1-800-260-3166 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. We are happy to help
- You may also print the Enrollment Form, complete and send to:
Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred (HMO SNP)
7400 West Campus Rd.
New Albany, OH 43054
Need assistance understanding your options?
Want to understand the details of the health plan? Member materials such as the Member Handbook, Summary of Benefits, and List of Covered Drugs can be found at the link below.
Our members also receive additional benefits not traditionally covered by Medicare. You can view these benefits at the link below: