We know taking care of your overall health is important to you. That is why we offer our members additional benefits that are not covered by traditional Medicare.
SilversSneakers® is a fitness program designed specifically for older adults. Find a location near you.
Your Hearing Benefits are administered through Hearing Care Solutions
- One routine exam every year
- One fitting/evaluation for hearing aids every year
- $500 per ear for hearing aids ever year.
Call Hearing Care Services (HCS) at 1-855-268-6188 to schedule an appointment.
The plan will provide non-emergent rides that will include up to an additional 24 one-way or 12 round-trips for medical-related purposes such as doctor visits:
- Appointments for dental, vision, hearing, and behavioral health services
- Visits to pharmacies to pick up prescription drugs within a 50 mile limit
- Trips to SilverSneakers and smoking cessation classes
- Plus trips for podiatry services
All rides must be scheduled 72 hours in advance, and are subject to plan approval. Special circumstances may apply. Call 1-800-260-3166 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week to schedule a ride.
Over-the-counter (OTC) medications
Our Medicare-Medicaid members can receive an OTC Network Card, pre-loaded every month with $55, to buy over-the-counter medicines and health-related items at participating retailers.
Visit the OTC Network website to check the balance on your card, find participating retailers, review eligible over-the-counter items and more, or you can download the OTC Network app (availble in the Apple App Store, and Google Play). The app allows you to do all of this along with the ability to scan barcodes at participating retail stores to see if you can purchase those items with your card.
Vision - contact lens
One routine exam every year; The plan provides $250 per year towards the purchase of lenses, frames, contact lenses, or upgrades.
Podiatry - Adult routine foot care
Get 3 visits per year of adult routine foot care.
Unlimted face-to-face counseling session visits in a 12-month period. The counseling must be provided by a qualified doctor or other Medicare-recognized practitioner.
$1,000 every year for non-Medicare covered preventive dental services and non-Medicare covered comprehensive dental services combined. Non-Medicare covered preventive dental services include:
- Oral exams: two visits ever year
- Cleanings: two visits every year
- Fluoride treatments: one visit every year
- Dental x-rays: one visit every year
Non-Medicare covered comprehensive dental services include:
- Endodontic services
- Periodontic services
- Prosthodontics maxillofacial services
- Restorative services