Medicamentos con receta
What is the Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred (HMO SNP) Plan Formulary?
The Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred plan formulary is a list of drugs selected in consultation with a team of health care providers. The drugs we chose represent the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred Plan will generally cover the drugs listed on our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary.
View the latest Formulary. The formulary is continuously under review, and as changes occur, the version on the website is updated.
For information on benefits, see Part D Prescription Drug. For more information on prescription drug coverage, please view the Aetna Better Health of Ohio Dual Preferred Plan Evidence of Coverage and other materials, or contact Member Services at 1-800-260-3166 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Part D information and resources:
- List of Covered Drugs
- Monthly Formulary updates
- Medication therapy management program
- Pharmacy Coverage Determination Form (download and print)
- Mail Service Order Form (English|Spanish)
- Prescription Drug Search tool
- Prescription drug transition policy
- Pharmacy Search tool
- Criterios para la autorización previa
- Criterios para la terapia en etapas
- Hospice Part D exception form