Secure provider portal
Our enhanced, secure and user-friendly web portal is now available. This HIPAA-compliant portal is available 24 hours a day. And it supports the functions and access to information that you need to take care of your patients. Popular features include:
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the additional convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you will find a landing page customized for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they are posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and medical PA request.
- eReferrals – Go paperless. Refer patients to registered specialists electronically and communicate securely with the provider.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it is possible to receive an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information – Analyze, track and improve services and processes.
My Care/Member Care Information
Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives Aetna Better Health of New York primary care providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Patients’ clinical profiles
- Gaps in care for patients
- Information on your practice
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each patient needs to complete a member authorization form. Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
For more information, contact Provider Services at 1-855-456-9126.