Aetna Better Health Premier Plan MMAI (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
Aetna Better Health Premier Plan MMAI is for adults with a disability ages 21 and above who are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid. The plan brings together many aspects of your health care around your needs and goals. This means that your care is coordinated with you at the center of it all. In Illinois, Aetna Better Health Premier Plan MMAI coordinates the care for its members.
Members must live in one of these counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kankakee and Will.
We’d love for you to become a member of our plan. We have a lot of great reasons for you to enroll. We offer a large network of doctors and hospitals. Our Member Services staff is friendly and helpful. We also have many programs to help you improve your health.
How to enroll in Aetna Better Health Premier Plan MMAI
Eligibility and enrollment
You can sign up for Aetna Better Health Premier Plan MMAI by contacting the Illinois Client Enrollment Broker. There are two ways you can enroll:
- Call Illinois Client Enrollment Services at 1-877-912-8880 (TTY: 1-866-565-8576)
- Go online to the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services and complete application
Long Term Services and Support
- Aetna Better Health Premier Plan MMAI does not determine your eligibility in to the Waiver or Nursing Home programs. Eligibility is determined by either the Division of Rehabilitative Services or the Department on Aging.
- For members 21- 59 years of age, visit the Illinois Department of Human Services, Home Service Programs website to learn if you might be eligible for services and how to apply.
- For members 60 years of age and older, visit the Illinois Department of Aging, Community Care Programs to learn if you might be eligible for services and how to apply.