CVS Health® provides the info on the next page. Aetna® is part of the CVS Health family of companies. If you want to stay on our site, choose the “X” in the upper right corner to close this message. Or choose “Go on” to move forward to CVS.com.
Become a certified tobacco cessation counselor
Are you interested in becoming a tobacco cessation counselor? Here’s how to get certified and listed on the Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) tobacco cessation registry.
1. Apply to join the registry. You’ll find the instructions for the application (PDF) on their website.
2. Complete their free “Every Smoker, Every Time” training program online.
3. Complete the pre-approved tobacco cessation registry application.
4. Submit your certificate of completion with your completed registry application in one of these ways:
By email By fax: 1-717-214-6690 By mail:
Pennsylvania Department of Health
Bureau of Health Promotion and Risk Reduction
Division of Tobacco Prevention and Control
Forster Street, Room 1032, Health and Welfare Building
Harrisburg, PA 17120
5. Email a copy of your tobacco counseling certification to the SKYGEN USA Provider Services team. You can also contact them if you have any questions about this new code or any other requirements.
For more information about the program or registry, you can call the Division of Tobacco Prevention and Control at 1-717-783-6600.