It’s easy to work with us on Availity®
The Availity Provider Portal gives you the info, tools and resources you need to support the day-to-day needs of your patients and office. You can still access the old Medicaid Web Portal (MWP) too.
What’s new on Availity?
Eligibility and benefits
You now have access to a member’s eligibility and benefits in the Provider Portal. Simply click on “Patient Registration” to find the Eligibility and Benefits functionality.
See claims details
You can review claims payment info and download a PDF of the Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Simply submit a claims status inquiry request. Then, choose “View EOB” from the results page.
All the tools you need, all in one place
The Provider Portal helps you spend less time on administration. This way, you can focus more on patient care. You get a one-stop portal to quickly perform key functions you do every day.
- Look up the status of a claim, or submit new claims through Change Healthcare
- Submit authorizations or check the status of a previously submitted prior authorization
- Check patient eligibility and benefits
- Submit appeals and grievances and check the status of your submission
- Message our Claims Inquiry Claims Resolution (CICR) department
- Submit HEDIS® record submissions using our Contact Us application
How to get started
If your practice already uses Availity, simply contact your administrator to request a username. If you don’t know who your administrator is, call Availity at 1-800-282-4528 for help.
If your practice is new to Availity, you can use the registration link below to set up your account.
Need help registering for Availity? Browse tips, webinars and training to get on board.
Keep your info current
Make sure your details are up to date in our directories. This helps members find you. It also helps you get payments and communications on time.
Just call 1-855-676-5772.
*HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).