Another group or vendor provides the info on the next page. If you don’t want to leave our site, choose the “X” in the upper right corner to close this message. Or choose “Go on” to move forward.
How do you earn rewards?
How do you earn rewards?
You can earn rewards for completing preventive care. This is the best way to keep you and your family healthy. Everyone needs regular checkups and health screenings. They can give you peace of mind that you’re as healthy as you feel. They can also help your provider find any health problems early, when they’re easier to treat.
There is no extra cost for preventive care. Better yet, we reward you for taking steps toward health.
Earn gift cards and more
You can earn rewards like gift cards and other items for each healthy step you complete. So it really does pay to check on your health.
To see the full list of rewards, plus other programs and services, check out this extra benefits flyer (PDF).
- A $25 gift card: Complete yearly wellness visit (ages 3 to 21 years)
- A $25 gift card: Complete yearly dental checkup (ages 2 to 3 years)
- A $25 gift card: Complete behavioral health follow-up visit (within 7 days of discharge from a behavioral health hospital stay)
- A $25 gift card: Complete DTap, IPV, MMR, Hib, Hep B, VZV, PCV, Hep A, Rotavirus, and Influenza vaccines by the 2nd birthday
- A $25 WV State Park Gift Card: Receive annual flu shot (adult members 18 and older)
- A $25 gift card: Enroll in a diabetes support program and complete A1C testing
- A $25 gift card: Complete yearly diabetic eye exam
- A $25 gift card: Complete a walking program (age 18 and up)
- A $25 gift card: Take part in a community health event
Care and safety
A $25 gift card: Complete an ATV rider safety and training course
Pregnancy and birth care
- A cribette or baby wrap carrier: Enroll in the Moms and Babies program
- A cribette: Complete six prenatal visits with your provider
- A $50 gift card: Go to one postpartum visit with your provider (within 7 to 84 days after birth)
- A toy for your baby’s first birthday: Complete the Moms and Babies program
Breast cancer screening
- A $50 gift card: Complete a mammogram (women ages 50 and up)
Ted E. Bear, M.D., Cub Club
With the Ted E. Bear, M.D. Wellness Club, you can earn rewards for getting childhood care, such as:
- Wellness exams
- Shots/vaccines (as needed)
- Weight and nutrition counseling
- Growth and development checks
Plus, your family can earn even more rewards by taking part in special activities.
To learn more or become a club member, just call 1-888-348-2922 (TTY: 711).